PRINCIPAL ADVISOR, KEANON SWAN
With nearly three decades of experience in transformational management, Keanon Swan is a widely recognized expert in developing innovative improvements to the end-to-end paper and digital billing and customer communication lifecycle. His focus on sustainability initiatives and cost optimization has helped numerous organizations significantly reduce their environmental footprint in the areas of paper reduction, alternate paper sources, and secure mail destruction.
Keanon Swan earned his expertise in the areas of end-to-end digital transformation of billing and customer communication, revolutionizing these processes to save tens of millions of dollars in operational, print and mail costs.
- Industry-leading digital transformation
- Corporate social responsibility program enablement & management
- Financial analytics reporting and business case modeling
- Mailing operations in-source/outsource proficiency
- Strategic and tactical consultation for postal marketing and operations initiatives
- Postal expense management and postal operations optimization
- Implementation of best practices in mailing and postal network integration
- Mailing industry expertise with experience on the cutting edge of postal solutions for large mailers
Keanon is Six Sigma Green Belt trained and has extensive experience as a contributor in the following industry organizations:
- National Postal Policy Council (NPPC)
- Major Mailers Association (MMA)
- Postal Customer Council (PCC)
- United States Postal Service Mail Technical Advisory Committee(s) (MTAC)
- Association for Postal Commerce (PostCom)
- Leading teams through transformation initiatives
- Technology solution sourcing and procurement
- Service level agreement
- Program and project management
- Partner relationship management
- Billing platforms
- Hosted & managed services
ADVISOR, ALAN ANGLYN
Alan’s career has been focused on customer facing applications. Early on, Alan pursued training and education in project management. He received a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University and earned Project Management Professional designation from the Project Management Institute. Alan has led organizations through conversions for new billing platforms, led application transformation teams, and managed multiple suppliers to harmoniously support a complex integrated billing platform serving more than fifty million subscribers.
With over a decade managing the full life-cycle of supplier relationships, Alan has a particular passion for successful partner relationship management. Alan serves as Principal, Evening Star Consulting Services. Alan strongly believes that alignment in goals in combination with teamwork provides a foundation for achieving desired results. And effective relationships are a key to productive teamwork.
DARREN’S EXPERIENCE IN SUSTAINABILITY & SOCIAL IMPACT:
- Assessing what’s most important for a business
- Engaging stakeholders for input and guidance
- Forming strategies that generate shared value
- Establishing goals, metrics, reporting and accountability
- Developing partnerships to help achieve your vision
- Motivating suppliers to take action and support client efforts
- Creating a competitive advantage to help increase sales
- Identifying operational efficiency and savings
- Leveraging innovation and technology to increase profitability
- Maximizing reputational lift through earned media and third-party recognition
ADVISOR, DARREN BECK
Darren’s passion is finding the sweet spot between financial success and a positive return for our world. A strategic leader with extensive experience in environmental stewardship and social impact, he helped establish one of the country’s premier corporate sustainability programs. As a consultant, speaker and author, Darren has helped hundreds of companies realize how to leverage sustainability to reduce business risk, enhance their reputation, boost their bottom line and enable others to do the same.
Darren, the owner of Thrive LLC - a consultancy focused on sustainability, holds an MBA from the University of Kansas and brings more than 25 years of experience in strategy, marketing, business development, and corporate responsibility. He has the expertise to help your organization reach its full potential while addressing some of the most pressing social and environmental issues of our time.
ADVISOR, JODY BERENBLATT
Jody is a passionate innovator in partnership with the postal service and the mailing industry who has testified on postal policy before the US Senate, and worked with the USPS and the PRC on postal issues. She currently serves as Executive Director of the Continuity Shippers Association and she continues to be actively engaged with the Mailers Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC). Jody previously served in such roles as SVP of Global Postal Strategy at Bank of America and Director of Postal Commerce and Distribution at Time Warner, Inc.
- Regulatory compliance
- Business Analysis/Process Improvement
- Agile - Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Lean Production/Cost Saving Methodologies
- Lobby for Regulatory Change/Improvements
- International Shipping/Postal Regulations
- Strategic Planning/Visionary Leadership
- Develop and Launch Quality Control Systems
- Negotiate Contracts/Vendor Relations
- Transform Legacy Systems and Processes
- Develop Controls and Department Infrastructure
- Cross Functional Team Management